PRIVACY INFORMATION SANDONATINO.COM.
ATTENTION: If you give us information on a voluntary basis you consent to the use of your personal data as described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not intend to consent to the processing of personal data, please do not communicate to us.
According to article 13 of the Code and the Regulations, we therefore provide the following information.
The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data, also dealing with security profiles.
With regard to this website, Azienda Agricola San Donatino of Diaz Maria Cristina is the owner of the processing of personal data, with registered office in:
Location San Donatino
53011 Castellina in Chianti
Part I.V.A .: 00304040520
For any clarification or exercise of user rights you can contact us at the following addresses:
Phone: +39 0577 740318
Mobile: +39 338 3039352
Fax: +39 0577 742970
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned premises and are only handled by technical personnel, or by any person appointed by the same for occasional maintenance operations.
Minor data processing
The Site is not directed to minor subjects; therefore, we request that these subjects do not provide Personal Data through the Site. If, in any case, the minor is for any reason to provide Personal Data through the site, we comply with the provisions contained in art. 8 of the GDPR, in particular:
– in the case of a minor of at least 16 years of age, the treatment will be carried out according to the rules of lawfulness, correctness and transparency with the consent of the same;
– in the case of a child under 16, the treatment will be carried out according to the rules of lawfulness, correctness and transparency provided that consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility.
1. Data processing mode
The processing of your data will be accomplished by completing any operation, or set of operations, indicated in art. 4 n. 2) of the GDPR, consisting of the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Personal data collected in this way can be processed either in paper form or with the aid of computerized, telematic and automated tools, by means of insertion into archives managed by subjects formally appointed to do so.
The data will be processed for the entire duration of the report and kept for the period of time provided for by Laws, Regulations or by the Community Regulations and, in any case, for a period of time no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and / or treated.
Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2, paragraph 2, lett. a) and b) of the GDPR:
– to the employees and collaborators of the Owner, in their capacity as agents and / or internal managers;
– to other subjects (eg consultants, suppliers, shippers, etc) who carry out activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external processors.
Dissemination and communication of data
Your data will not be disseminated and without the need for your express consent – art. 6 lett. b) and c) of the GDPR – may be communicated exclusively to:
– Institutional security control bodies;
– External consultants appointed to provide administrative, accounting, legal and tax services;
– Credit institutes, data processing companies for the temporary management of data only related to the commercial and financial aspect with the Azienda Agricola San Donatino di Diaz Maria Cristina
Any further communication will take place only after your explicit consent.
2. Purposes of processing and consent
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
Purposes not requiring the acquisition of a prior consent – art. 6 lett. b), e) of the GDPR:
– to comply with current accounting and tax obligations;
– to fulfill the obligations established by the Law, by a Regulation, by the Community Regulations or by an Order of the Authority (eg in the matter of anti-money laundering);
– to fulfill payment transactions for products on the Site;
– to allow relationships with service providers: like many companies, we could outsource some data processing activities to trusted service providers, with the task of performing functions and providing services, such as, for example, suppliers, shippers, assistance centers;
– for the promotion of contacts with consumers and / or commercial customers, marketing via e-mail (on our sites, through our applications or through other means of communication);
Only subject to your specific consent – art. 7 GDPR for the following marketing purposes:
– to send you, by mail, mail and / or telephone contacts and / or to your home, periodical commercial information and documentation on the updates of prices and offers practiced by the price.
IMPORTANT: If we ask you to tell us your data and decide not to provide it, in some cases we will not be able to make available all the features of our products, services, systems. Furthermore, we may not be able to respond to your requests.
3. Legal basis
In order to be able to process your data, we can rely on different legal bases, including:
– your consent (only when necessary or permitted by law). In the event that we should rely on your consent as a legal basis for the processing of your data, you will have the right to revoke the consent at any time;
– the need to establish a contractual relationship with you and to fulfill our obligations under the contract;
– the need for us to comply with legal obligations and to establish, exercise or defend against legal actions;
– the need to pursue our legitimate interests, including, for example, managing our business;
– the need to respond to your requests;
DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
Data retention times
We retain your data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Please keep in mind that, in some cases, a conservation may be requested or permitted by law for longer periods. The criteria adopted to establish the duration of the data retention period are as follows:
– How long is the data necessary to provide you with our products, or to carry out our business?
– Do you have an account with us? In this case, we will retain your data as long as the account is active or as long as it is necessary for the exercise of our activities.
– We are subject to legal obligations, in relation to the conservation of your data in accordance with the relevant legislation.
To protect your data, we will take appropriate measures in line with the applicable data protection and security laws and regulations, including asking our service providers to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your data. Data. Depending on the technological development, implementation costs and the nature of the data to be protected, we adopt technical and organizational measures to prevent risks, such as the destruction, loss or alteration of your data and the disclosure or unauthorized access to the same. .
Charges of the interested party
We remind you that it is Your duty to ensure, as far as you know, that the Data you provide us are correct, complete and updated. In addition, if you share with us other people’s data, it is your obligation to collect such Data in accordance with legal requirements. For example, you will need to inform other people, whose data you provide us with and obtain their consent.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In your quality of interested, at any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art. 15 of the GDPR:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
– obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identifying details of the owner, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to the art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
a) the updating, rectification or, when there is interest, the integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
– object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail.
It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, the rights as per articles 16-21 GDPR:
– Right of rectification (Article 16);
– Right to cancellation – Right to be forgotten (Article 17);
– Right to limit processing (Article 18);
– Obligation to notify in case of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing (Article 19);
– Right to data portability (Article 20);
– Opposition law (Article 21);
as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
Furthermore, if you have given consent for one or more specific purposes, you have the right to revoke such consent at any time.
How to exercise rights
If it is necessary to modify your personal information, you can correct it, update it or remove it by accessing your Reserved Area or by writing to us at email@example.com. If you are no longer interested in receiving advertisements and other marketing information via email, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org including the full name, email address and postal address. In any case, you may always receive communications regarding customer support.
CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
This document constitutes the information on this site.
It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be notified with appropriate notifications to users.
The document was updated on 25/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation no. 2016/679 For any questions regarding the information on the processing of personal data, contact us at email@example.com